Following the Conservative candidate for Westminster North’s on-off resignation last week, Westminster Labour Group Leader Councillor Paul Dimoldenberg has called for answers from David Cameron and Joanne Cash on 10 key questions:
1. What exactly were the reasons for Ms Cash’s resignation on 8th February?
2. What was the deal cooked up by David Cameron to enable Ms Cash to withdraw her resignation the following day?
3. Why did the Conservative Agent for Westminster North resign at the same time?
4. How many other times has David Cameron had to intervene in Westminster North following resignation threats from Ms Cash?
5. Is it true that the Westminster North Conservative Party’s computer election records were lost after a party member downloaded pornography from the internet?
6. Is that Conservative Party member still part of Ms Cash’s election team?
7. Are the voters of Westminster North seriously expected to vote for a Conservative candidate who threatens to resign every time she does not get her own way?
8. Is the Conservative candidate’s current ’spoilt child’ behaviour an indication of her likely attitude towards Westminster North voters who do not agree with her political point of view?
9. If the Conservative Candidate cannot get on with members of her own party how can Westminster North voters possibly believe that she can get on with the very wide and diverse collection of communities living in the constituency?
10. Are the problems being experienced by the Conservative candidate due to the fact that she is, according to local Conservative members, “inexperienced and over-promoted” and “too busy walking Michael Gove’s dog to go leafleting”?Other news from Westminster Labour